This cuticle oil is a rich nourishing oil filled with oils to promote healthy nails + skin that is deliciously scented to hopefully encourage regular use!
When should you use cuticle oil? Daily is ideal, more regularly if you tend to wash your hands more often than usual or see dry nails + skin.
How do I use the cuticle oil? Apply by placing a drop (best to allow the drop to roll off of the brush tip) onto the cuticle area and gently massage the oil in, transfer the oil across to other nails until used.
Why should I use cuticle oil? Cuticle oil helps to promote healthy nails including the surrounding skin. Helps to prevent flaking + chipping nails, hand nails + the cracking of skin on finger tips.
- The results vary from person to person
- discontinue use in the event of irritation
- Avoid contact with the brush to prevent cross-contamination
- Do not apply to broken or infection skin/areas. Inclusive of eczema + other skin conditions that may be irritated by products
- Results may not be highly present on all due to an underlying medical condition that affects your nails. Check it out with your GP/medical professional, just incase!
Ingredients may include: Sweet almond oil, castor oil, soy bean oil, jojoba oil, fragrance, olive oil, rice-bran oil.